“Good luck ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 517-580-3720
Description: 517-580-3720
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Food is good but the service is horrible! Took 5 minutes to receive a beer with no one there. Then they never pick up our plates. Even after we ordered another beer.

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Ive been going there since they opened but I missed November and December due to the holidays and at first I thought I was in the wrong place with the new name/sign, totally different layout remodeling and all!!! I've been eating the chefs food since they were at China Garden but it is just too much of a switch...I also agree with a previous poster that it seemed like they are turning the place from upscale Asian into a bar/nightclub. The manager could tell was not happy and was very good about it but will not return....just too much of a change and I feel the quality has suffered with the change of management as well as the total change of ambiance. Also,their BEST dish--the szechuan beef was absent from the buffet as well as the kimchi from the sushi area.

Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

If you had visited this restaurant before, as Xiao, it’s basically the same. The menu has more American fare. We both enjoyed the pad Thai, his with chicken, mine with shrimp, both delicious, with (finally!!) enough sauce. The new atmosphere can use some work. The entire restaurant is one, big, loud room. With the pop music blasting, it felt like it was preparing to transition to a nightclub, and we were sitting near families with children in high chairs. Maybe add some linen to the tables to buffer some of the noise, and turn the jams down a lot.

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Family recommended Cask & Co. for lunch and we were not disappointed. We had the Spartan Fries, Pork Egg Rolls, Crab Rangoon, and the King Kong roll. Every bite was excellent, freshly made, and priced very reasonably.

The atmosphere is very welcoming, the decor elegant. And the owner came to check on our service and meal, which is appreciated. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I had a really good time, when my there for my wife’s birthday! The staff was amazing! Food delicious! Want to try the lunch buffet! For sure will be back location is really good as well!

Date of visit: February 2018