“Love this place!”
Review of Ruckus Ramen

Ruckus Ramen
Ranked #215 of 512 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Ramen is always excellent. I like the vegetarian options. The mushrooms are smoked and very tasty. The papaya salad is excellent and so are the kimchi dumplings. The pork bao is so good. If you like meat the pork options are top notch. In my top 3 in Lansing area. I love this place because I always find something I haven't had anywhere. My wife and I make sure to go at least twice a month.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We learned of Ruckus Ram from an article in a local news paper we thought we'd give it try. We had read that one would be a little taken-a-back by it's appearance (It's a bar) and yup...it is a bar that happens to serve up some really good food.

Date of visit: April 2018