“Beautiful!!!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Enchanted Suites

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Beautiful!!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in April 2010

This home was perfect for multiple families vacationing together. We loved having 4 master suite and 5.5 bathrooms. The pool was very clean and the private backyard was a huge plus. This house is in a perfect location and in a great neighborhood. We love Emerald Island and Loyalty Inc. The service is always outstanding and what you see is always what you get (if not better than expected). We will definitely be back next year.

Liked best: Privacy
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Fl
Reviewed 3 February 2011 for a stay in May 2010

Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“One big family gets together”
Reviewed 6 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

There were 13 of us ranging in age from 7 weeks old to 72 and the house was big enough for us to hang out all together or have our own space. We made full use of the pool, spa, kitchen and games room (a bonus for the kids when we all started getting colds). The house had everything we needed (including champaign flutes) to spend New Years Eve in. If we return to the Orlando area in the future we will use a Loyalty home again.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay at Enchanted Suies was fabulous.”
Reviewed 14 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

The photos online does this home no justice. The home is far more beautiful than the pictures. We were truely amazed soon as we walked through the door. It felt like a home should. The kids really enjoyed the pool and game room areas. The adults enjoyed the jaccuzi. The patio was large enough for all of us to seat comfortably and have a BBQ. We are planning to return soon.

Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 25-34
Houston
Reviewed 23 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing