“One of the Best hard ciders in town and love the mid century modern atmosphere!”

Brite Eyes Brewing Co.
Ranked #73 of 371 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Description: Microbrewery featuring a cafe style menu, morning breakfast served daily, and full espresso bar! High ceilings, an abundance of natural light, and a beautiful view of downtown Kalamazoo makes this unique space comfortable and inviting.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We love this neighborhood friendly brew pub! They often have live entertainment, games, and serve delicious sandwiches and wraps- also salads! We love their beer too especially The Fearless Idiot and South Cider!

Date of visit: August 2017
Management response:Responded 17 August 2017

We really appreciate your support and kind words. Cheers!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I've been there a few times. I can't recall the name of the beer I tried but it was good and they brew on site. I've also had a brewed ice tea that was really good. I have not eaten there but I noticed they only had one cook....so be prepared to wait.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Good brewery with excellent brew offerings. The beer is well crafted. What I like most is that the place is also a coffee shop and lunch/brunch establishment. While I didn't eat here, it is a great combination concept. Very casual and low key. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking in back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

a small bar in an odd place hides fantastic food and good beer. service is slow because theres a small staff but they can hustle. i love supporting a small local brewery! minimal parking in back and limited seating but nice and clean, open and charming.

Date of visit: July 2017
Management response:Responded 12 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support of local businesses!
Cheers!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

in Kalamazoo over the weekend. Just what the doctor ordered. Nice place to get a great sandwich and a micro brew. Local clientele, friendly people. After being in a noisy event center all day, the relaxed atmosphere was welcoming. Though the menu is limited we enjoyed what we ordered. The menu isn't for young children. My 17 your old nephew liked it. My brother and I enjoyed our beer selections. Definitely a place I'll visit again when in Kalamazoo

Date of visit: May 2017