All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy waffle maker this past weekend would stay here again short stay place to sleep housekeeper campus michigan
Reviewed 13 September 2018

This Baymont is our go to hotel when we stay in Kalamazoo. We use our Business discount, or a hotel app., which makes this hotel less expensive for great comfort and service. The rooms, beds, and dining areas are clean. We enjoy the breakfast and are quite comfortable when we stay here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived here and was slightly bothered by the fact that there was a huge line at the counter. There were two people behind the counter so I assumed the line would move fast.

I decided to duck in to the bathroom and check in after a few minutes.

When I returned to the counter the man wearing a suit behind the counter was verbally abusing the other clerk in front of everyone, blaming her for not checking people in fast enough. At this point I was about to leave but the rest of my car club was staying here so I waited it out.

I got to the counter and lucky me I was waited on by the suit. I explained that I had a reservation and wanted to check-in. It was at this point that I noticed he was staring at my teenaged daughter's chest in an inappropriate way. I mentioned it to him and he got VERY defensive.

I decided to leave and go next door to Red Roof Inn. They looked less inviting from the street but exceeded expectations, best decision I made all week.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank John_Grady_211
Reviewed 10 September 2018

While stating at this Baymont with a team playing at Western Michigan University, we experienced theft of money and other items from room after cleaning staff attended to the room. When brought this to the attention of Hotel Management (Andy), we were told "you don't have proof... we wont do anything about it..". We will be notifying WMU and Wyndham Corporate about the issue. The inattention and non-caring Management at this hotel is very disappointing. We will no longer be using Wyndham properties in the future.

Room Tip: Lock up your stuff and don't leave anything in the room or it will be stolen.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
abenameur, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

I believe I mentioned to you that I have reviewed the video tape and I couldn't see anything suspicious after you brought my attention that were a missing item from your room. I also mentioned to you that I spoke to the 2 team members that entered your room and neither one of them have noticed your charger.
Upon inspecting the housekeeping carts, I found today a phone charger that match the description you gave me, this charger was left behind by a guest and I would like to confirm if it's yours. Please give me a call so we can confirm the charger belongs to you.

Warm Regards,

Andrew

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Reserved and confirmed king bed, none available when we checked in, dirty rooms, stained sheets, gross!!! Front desk attendant was nice but could not offer any solutions. Would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We stayed here for three nights and besides enjoying the reasonable price, really appreciated the quiet setting and a pleasant and well maintained room. We were attending a conference at a downtown hotel and this was far nicer than an offsite hotel we used last year for a similar price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank imarrin
Nicole D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We greatly appreciate it. I am thrilled you had a great stay with us and we look forward to your return visit.