All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits and gravy waffle maker this past weekend would stay here again short stay place to sleep housekeeper campus michigan
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Great personnel--especially the young lady who ran the breakfast nook. Place was clean and your people were quite friendly and responsive. One very minor complaint: you might upgrade the quality of the coffee in the morning--I did find that I'd have to drive out to Starbucks each a.m. (though I wouldn't miss the waffles you serve for anything). Thank-you

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nicole D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you for your review; we appreciate the time your took to give us feedback. We strive to make our guest's stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We are happy to see you were satisfied with your stay. Unfortunately, the coffee is contracted throughout our properties so that will not change anytime soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nicole D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I stayed here while attending an event at WMU. It's very close to campus, restaurants, the freeway, etc. so quite conveniently located.

As for the hotel itself, I'm surprised to see some negative reviews here, especially for the price. I stayed four nights and found it to be an extremely pleasant place. The staff was nice (especially the lady that ran the breakfast, who really hustles to keep things stocked and is very friendly). The room was very clean and looked fairly modern to me (maybe previous reviews are talking about hallways and the elevator, which I guess look a little dated, but who really cares about that?). Nice water pressure, plenty of hot water, a work desk, table for your bag, plus fridge, coffeemaker, and microwave in the room. Everything was clean, clean, clean. And, they had good Wifi, plus a computer and printer downstairs that you could use that actually worked! Plus, breakfast was really pretty good - I didn't sample the hot options but they had oatmeal, yogurt, toast, fruit, lots of spreads, waffle maker, biscuits, etc. Very generous for a budget place.

Although there were many student athletes around during my stay, I also still found the hotel quite quiet at night. Heater and A/C both worked well, too.

Overall I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, and I will stay there again for this conference. I hope the renovation doesn't result in much higher rates - I liked this place the way it is!

Room Tip: I had a room on the corner near housekeeping. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Nicole D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for your review; we appreciate the time your took to give us feedback. We strive to make our guest's stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I am thrilled to see you were satisfied with your stay. Always take a few negative remarks "with a grain of salt" for ANY hotel; there is usually a back story not being told. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

Enjoyable stay in nicely appointed whirlpool suite. Reasonably priced, especially compared to recent stay Mackinac Island overpriced very basic room (more than this suite per night). Clean and quiet. Slow to fill whirlpool only minor meh. Love pillowtop mattress!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your review; we appreciate the time your took to give us feedback. We strive to make our guest's stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. I am thrilled to see you were satisfied with your stay. We would love to have you back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Nicole D, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017