“Best bakery indeed! ”
Review of Sarkozy

Sarkozy
Ranked #47 of 370 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I stumbled across this lovely place on a visit in 2016, and had a delicious lunch with coffee & a pastry for afters. So when I was back in town this year, as soon as my business was done I made a beeline to Sarkosy for another great lunch. It was a chilly day so I had soup and a sandwich followed by another world-class sweet and good hot coffee. They didn't seem to mind my hanging out for awhile. I will try to go back the next time I'm in town, if I can manage it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I don't eat here, but I buy their bread every week. They also have excellent coffee/tea pastries. They get 5+ stars for their bread.

1  Thank Judy D
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is a wonderful local bakery that contains delicious bread and pastries.

The inside of the bakery is VERY clean, modern, and airy looking, something I like to see in a place selling food.

Also, because they allow you to see what goes on in the baking area, you can see how they make their bread and what that area look like. The baking area is always clean looking and the workers do a very good job and keeping the place clean.
This I feel is something key in any successful food business, being transparent about how you make your food and keeping the place clean.

I love their bread, and since you can call in to get a loaf baked just for you, you don't have to worry about freshness.
All things sold that day are baked that morning so nothing is old and moldy looking.

Whenever I've bought a pastry from them it's delicious and well worth the price to support a local bakery.

It's not often that you find a good local bakery in Kalamazoo that constantly bakes quality bread.
The people working there are super friendly and there's a nice seating area if you want to have breakfast.

Although they don't specialize in coffee, they do offer good coffee for the morning also.

A wonderful local bakery that's well worth supporting.

1  Thank aylaaktan
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Have visited Sarkozy bakery on many occasions. Food is delicious and baked goods are amazing. Judy Sarkozy has created an atmosphere of pleasure and enjoyment. Often run into people we know as we enter. Ingredients are fresh and local and you leave thinking about your next visit. Don't forget to take home cheese crowns; my friend introduced us to them 25 years ago.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Judy is a gem and the baked good are the finest anywhere. We love to meet with family and friends here on weekend mornings. Pizzas are not to be missed. Definitely try the quiche and the honey walnut danish.