“It is sucks............” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Kalamazoo
chicago
“It is sucks............”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2008

I was stay overther for week when I entered in room it was stink and it was stink all day.they charged me for everything. when I left I gave 24 hour moveout notice.and I found after one month when I cheked my bank statement. they charged me 45$ for that notice and 16 dollar for towel which I never used because it was stink too. when I called them then they found my notice and give me 45$ refund and never give me my 16$ back. so I have one suggetion for all of you when ever you ener in room pls inform them if room is stink and when u left take them with u in room check every thing personally and then take replay in written so in future you can show ur proof.and management was so so so so so rude. you can not even emagine how they rude...........

Stayed August 2008
1 Thank 12323
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Upper Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2008

I stayed here 11 weeks (Jan thru Mar) while I was working in the area. The place is new and clean. They say $179/week but then there is $10/week if you want Internet (wired and very slow !) and $7/week if you want linen exchange. (don't get it, there is on site laundry and you can wash your own a lot cheaper and they change them every 2 weeks as part of there housekeeping) House keeping means they change your sheets every 2 weeks and run a vacuum down the middle of your room. The main complaint is the walls are paper thin and you hear every thing from the adjacent rooms and above and below. It is very noisy. Also the snow plowing is terrible and in the winter expect to trudge thru snow to get to your car every day. The rooms are perfect for a working person and have a kitchen area with full size fridge, microwave and 2 burner stovetop and sink. It is right off the freeway which is convenient but noisy. The cable TV is good and has HBO. Remind them if you stay over 31 cosecutive days you no longer have to pay state sales tax in MI. (you have to remind them every week or they "forget ") There are no services and the office is only open when most people are working so you never see a person except every week when you need to get a new key and then they just slip it under the window and you don't see them anyhow but I guess that's OK. I would stay here again since it is cheaper than anything else in the area but not a place to bring a family

• Liked — clean and convenient
  • Disliked — Noisy
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled on business