All reviews front desk dog show room was clean nice place to stay dryer microwave highway fi college inns
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stayed here for a dog related event. no extra charge for dog. place was clean, updated (lots of plugs for all those tablets/phones/etc. did not hear anyone else the weekend i was there. there is no breakfast offered at this red roof but there was coffee available in the room and at the lobby.

Room Tip: tub was a bit slippery, so watch that.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alyssa M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our free pet policy, our amenities, and our nice clean rooms! We hope to see you again for the next dog show!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We checked in really late in the morning and didn’t realize we had to check out at noon. He was very accommodating by giving the whole day. We appreciate it. It made our stay so much more satisfying.Thank you.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review! I am so happy to hear that Haider was able to help you and accommodate you, he is a great asset to our team! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nothing horrible about the room, just an average room/building. If you just need a place to stay the night that is not to expensive, then this is for you. One perk was the floor, it was not the nasty carpet like most places. No continental breakfast, just coffee that is offered.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Alyssa M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your positive review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our room layout as well as our competitive pricing. We do not offer breakfast but are close to several awesome breakfast locations for you to enjoy. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We are still awaiting our refund. I could not stay here due to an acute reaction to the chemicals used to clean and cover smells . I was willing to overlook the pregnant prostitute next door, the drug deals going down, and the actual drug measuring scale in the drawer instead of a bible. But could not breathe the chemicals in with a non opening window, no ventilation. Maybe due to safety issues.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will share your concerns with my staff with hopes to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed stay there the room is clean and the hotel clean too . It's an amazing with good price, I really recommend it for my friends. Otherwise the staff are friendly also Haider he's a nice and helpful Man .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Alyssa M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Kalamazoo West - Western Michigan U, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. I am so happy to hear that Haider was friendly and helpful. I will be sure to share these comments with him! We hope to serve you again in the future!