All reviews king suite pool and hot tub western michigan university would stay here again room was large stadium drive great room biscuits and gravy waffles enjoyed my stay staying at this hotel comfortable beds free breakfast nice place to stay home away from home we've stayed hot breakfast
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Tristan made my reservation, called me back FROM HOME to answer my questions regarding my reservations and she was there (like she promised) to greet us with a smile when we arrived. I will be back to see her (like I promised) the next time I'm in town.

Room tip: Ask for the apartment suite.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

You should really visit this hotel and all the workers show kindness and compation to the costermers and becca (one of the greatest people) helped the most. She is really social while doing her job you can tell she loves to do it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017

BW Kalamazoo is conveniently located near WMU. Its very clean and the staff members are very friendly. I love the larger rooms and kitchen amenities. The beds are very comfortable and we enjoyed being able to kickback and watch TV from the sofa rather than the bed. Just like home!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank AIPC
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I enjoyed my stay I would recommend my family and friends to stay at one of your locations the bed was extremely comfy the room was tidy and clean it was easy check in and out the staff was super friendly

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Brenda H
James B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

On behalf of our friendly staff we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you in thew future.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Great, update hotel. Rooms were plenty spacey enough. It seemed to be a very busy weekend during our stay. Becca was polite and friendly and handled everything very professionally and attentively. Will recommend to others.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank deeboyz77
James B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kalamazoo Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words and especially for recognizing Becca at the front desk. She tries very hard to deliver excellent guest service on a daily basis. She will be thrilled to know that her her efforts are being noticed.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.