“Great lunch stop with a group”

Olivera's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Ionia
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My fiance and his family all met here for lunch while out riding motorcycles. There were twelve of us and they quickly accommodated our group. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Nice beer selection and large menu. We got the garlic cheese sticks and they were delicious - a full pizza crust topped with cheese and served with sauce. Lots to share! And we split a burrito. Very glad we did - it was quite a large burrito, and was very good. Our group were all very happy with our meals, timing of service was great as well. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The food here was amazing! I had a hot sandwich in flatbread with pub fries. The calzones are good too. Our waitress was obviously new and inexperienced, but Issac the manager took care of us and was very helpful.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Stopped in for a quick bite to eat while travelling. Stopped here based on the TA reviews.
Turned out to be a good choice. Service was superb. Atmosphere was great. Really liked the place. Can't say too much about the food,as all I had was an Angus burger,and fries.
Burger was very good,as were the fries. Might be a bit overpriced,but then again,service and atmosphere comes at a cost. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to all.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

A good family restaurant on one side and sports bar on the other side. Food is usually pretty good and service is always good. Another place I like to take family & friends when they visit because they have a good choice of food for everyone. Good drinks and good selection of beer.

1  Thank GrannyTammy01
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I've written several of these reviews across the Midwest. Olivera's has become one of my go to restaurants. I've always had great service and excellent food. The shrimp diavolo is to die for. Perfectly seared scallops and shrimp over pasta in an amazing garlic sauce. Yum. I'm also a huge fan of their pizza. Crispy crust, sauce with just the right amount of sweetness and all your favorite toppings. You definitely won't leave hungry. Amazing food and atmosphere for the money. Well worth the 40 minute drive for me. I just hope management doesn't read my review and raise their prices.