US$ 118
US$ 113
Doubletree Hotel Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 148
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 205/night.

US$ 249
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$ 249
US$ 200
Holiday Inn Express Holland(Holland)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
  • Breakfast included
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 159
US$ 147
All reviewsoutlet mallcookiesdutch villagemovie theaterroom was cleanwafflesnice hotelfirst floorfire pitking roomlabor day weekenda wonderful staycontinental breakfastholland state parktulip festivallobbycereal
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My room was not available to check in until 6:30pm and I was not allowed a late check out. No money was taken off my room even though I was not able to check in until almost four hours later. They expect me to hold onto my end of the deal with checking out on time they should be able to get me in on time or reimburse me for the time I wasn't allowed in my room. At least prorate it. I will never again stay at a Radisson hotel again. Corporate was of no help nor management. I have NEVER been told my room would not be ready until almost 4 hours after check in and I travel a lot!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sblimerck4er
Management response:Responded 1 June 2018

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We understand the inconvenience an unexpected charge can cause. Please reach out to our General Manager Jamie.if you require additional assistance in this matter.

Country Inn By Carlson, Holland, MI

Reviewed 30 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Two level motel but not as nice as the one in Kenosha WI. Seemed a little run down and the ground level hallway was a little dark. Could have used a bit more lighting. The room was a good size and the beds were comfortable. It`s located at a end of strip mall across from the Dutch Village within walking distance of a pub. Restaurants are just a 5 minute drive.

Room Tip: I would recommend taking the upper floor as the ones in the lower were a bit run down.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for Tulip Time. Was nice to have first floor as there are no steps. Had king, plenty of room, bath tub. Quiet. At end of hall easy to come and go. Directions to location a bit tricky. Is near all the important spots in Holland during Tulip time.
So some observations:
Be prepared for breakfast. Between families/ children then busses of seniors it was a challenge to get breakfast. The lay out for the breakfast did not flow. Consider changing the time to 6a-10am. This seems to be a week extra staff should be there. Between buss groups, seniors, families, couples, then people coming in for afternoon coffee/tea and cookies. If the coffee n cookies can’t be met, then don’t advertise its available 24/7.
Overall, nice place to stay for a week.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChrisandCindy08
Management response:Responded 15 May 2018

We apologize you were not satisfied your stay at the country Inn I have addressed the hotel about your concerns. We will make sure that this doesn't happen to you or any other guest in the future.

We hope that you do come back and give us another chance. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience.

Come this Fall we will be getting a new look. We are going for a modern/chic look with still the country feel. This spring we will be taking down the grand stair case to make way......yes....we will be joining the twenty first century with a elevator. The hallways will be getting more light and the rooms will get a whole new revamp. We are excited to be able to tell you and hope you will give our hotel another chance and prove to you what a home away from home is.

We look forward to your next stay with us.

Stephanie Sanchez