“Plain old good food.”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 18 November 2015

My favorite WAS their Farmer's Salad until they took it off the menu. I guess they took away several favorites. I wonder how that will work for them.

Breakfast is always good. Lunch and dinners are plain old good food, nothing fancy, nothing special. We don't like their coffee. Service is usually pretty good.

A bit of an older crowd and some families.

We don't go there any more since they took away, my favorite thing on their menu... Farmer's Salad... Bye, Bye Bob Evans!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

When you eat at Bob Evans you at least know what your going to get because all of them serve same menu. The wait staff was good the food was good.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

The place was packed for breakfast, it took a little while to get our food, it was steaming hot, and good size portions. Service was OK, server got one of our six orders wrong but corrected it immediately. I don't like waiting for coffee refills and I had to wait, that is why I rated the service fair.

Reviewed 12 June 2015

Because my travel mate likes their sausage and biscuits, we went there for breakfast. She loved her breakfast. However my breakfast left a lot to be desired. The omelet was paper thin and topped with ice cold salsa making the omelet cold also. The potatoes were also barely warm. Later that day we went for supper. I order a steak. It took 45 minutes to get our food. I ordered the steak medium rare. The steak was gray all the way through. It looked like it had been boiled and not grilled. No flavor at all to the meat. Since it took so long to get our food I just ate the remaining items. The broccoli and the mac and cheese were very tasty.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

I go to this Bob Evans once a year, the night before my yearly 150 mile mountain bike ride for charity. The first time, it was for convenience because my hotel is right across the street. But the food and service were so outstanding that I now go back every year and look forward to it. Tonight was my sixth time back without disappointment.

The revamped menu offers plenty of choices at a good value. The restaurant is clean and updated. Food came out promptly and was hot. What more to ask? See you next year.