“Love Boston Market”
Review of Boston Market

Boston Market
Ranked #100 of 268 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Description: Dinner is always ready. Boston Market is the rotisserie expert, serving the kind of meals that help mom draw everyone to the table. From our fresh, never-frozen whole rotisserie chicken to our fresh-baked cornbread and wide variety of family-favorite sides, each family member can create their ideal meal. There's something for everyone! We only serve natural chicken, full of flavor and free of antibiotics and added hormones - marinated in garlic & herbs, and rotisserie roasted to perfection. It's rotisserie roasted every hour, on the hour and ready to serve when you arrive. Plus, we also serve rotisserie turkey and freshly prepared ribs and meatloaf. So whether you want to come in, pick up an order to go, order online or have a meal catered, there are all kinds of ways to bring everyone to the table for lunch or dinner. Delivery is available for purchase for catering orders of $60 or more. Come to Boston Market in Holland, where dinner's always ready.
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I tend to get into ruts at times because I would go to Boston Market weekly if I could. I love their Turkey Carver sandwich. I have to order it every time I go. I also love the fact they do not serve french fries. Their choices of sides are good but they blew it, about 10 years ago, when they stopped serving squash. Bring the squash back!! The interior of this Holland restaurant on 16th St, (I think the address is wrong on this site), needs a little renovation but the food is quality and our service has always been good.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

We don't get to Holland that often but when we do we always eat at Boston Market. It's like having grandmas home cooking right I front of you. Pick your favorites and it's hot and ready for you right away. Good food-Fast!

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We drove over 1.5 hours to get here and we were super happy we did.

We have been huge Boston Market lovers for years and having recently moved to Mi, were pretty disappointed to see that there were not closer options.

But we made a day of visiting Holland and found it easy to access and park {parking lot was pretty crappy though w/lots of major pot holes}. There was no line inside whatsoever and the staff was friendly and patient while we decided.

The inside was clean as were the bathrooms.

The food was great, just like we remembered and one of the staff even came out to see how we liked everything and offered to get us free refills without us having to get up.

We will be back!

Ps: they also have coupons printed on your receipt for next visit as well as coupons on their website and a discount for military, police and firefighters {as far as I know}.

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

You know what, it's really a decent meal! Sick of eating fast food burgers and fries, and so we went here and the meatloaf is great! Also they have sweet potato casserole which is my favorite at Thanksgiving! My daughter got the chicken pot pie and mashed potatoes and gravy my husband got the half chicken meal! Good food! Good service, decent price! Ended up paying eight to ten dollars per person which is a little more than you would pay at a fast food joint with much better food!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Havent been to one in awhile. Meat loaf was good but missed the tomato sauce. Sides are as i remembered stuffing , loaded potatoes,and apples. Saw they added ribs. Meat loaf portion was smaller but sides were large and extra side was 1.39. Has ice tea and lemonade machines. Friendly staff.