“Try the Chicken Wonton Tacos”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #92 of 244 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was really impressed with the food and the service! I think that Applebees is using their game. New menus! I had the chicken wonton tacos and French onion soup! It was amazing! YUM!
There was a new trainee that handled our table and she did a fantastic job. We really put her to the test in that our table was Grandma, Grandpa and six grandchildren from 3 to 12 years old! We had a great time!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We were there on a Saturday night around 9:30 the place was hopping. It is a big restaurant and had a variety of seating arrangements. Typical Applebees food which was good. I would go back

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Lunch is quick and easy here. If you’re on your own you can grab a chair at the bar and be in and out in no time. Boneless wings make a nice lunch or age a sandwich or a burger. The staff was really friendly and efficient too.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has variety of bier and delicious foods with reasonable price. Service is pretty good too. So, this may be a restaurant to go around for casual dinner.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I was looking for food near my room, and was commended to the Applebee's. The food is light, not heavy - hence lunchy not dinner.