“Great service ”

Applebee's
Ranked #91 of 247 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We sat at the bar where Erica and Lyndon served us. They did an excellent job tending to unique cocktails. They have a delicious pineapple upside down martini and a blackberry martini! They have won awards for their cocktails there
They thought of the extra chips when our artichoke and spinach dip ones ran out. Their pretzel appetizer was really good. It comes with a warm bar cheese and a honey mustard.
We had much better drinks, food and service here than we had at the Applebee's in Kentwood the night before.

1  Thank fourbeesplus3

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We went to Applebees for a quick dinner and had a wonderful meal. Our server did an outstanding job making sure that we had a very good dining experience. My wife had nachos that were extremely good and I had a shrimp stir fry. It was tasty but spicy. This is a good place to eat.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Came here for dinner on a Sunday night. Really wanted coke but they serve the other stuff. The meals came as ordered without a long wait but all 4 of us agreed that it wasn't as good as other Applebee's we've been to. The sizzler in my dish came cut in pieces and wasn't super tender. It will be a while if we do ever go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Had a lovely meal, good service and friendly staff.Had enough to take home for our evening meal. Will be back soon

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I visited this Applebee's today. I ordered a steak well done my food came my steak was not right sent it back my steak was burned. I will never go back there. Hungry Customer