“First visit was GREAT!”

IHOP
Ranked #170 of 247 Restaurants in Holland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to stop by here for the first time because Bob Evans was packed and had a long wait. We were seated here with only a short wait. I ordered pancakes with eggs and hashbrowns. It was very good! Service was also good. I would eat here again, if in the area.

1  Thank jon671859

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Long wait for food .
When the food did come it was very cold.
I called the manager over and she did put in a new order for me.
And a few mins later I did get a new breakfast that was hot.
Over all experience was not good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wow-what a crazy experience we had for breakfast. I asked the server "how big are the pancakes?" He stated they were about the size of the plate and were quite large. The menu price was over $9 for the pancakes that were labeled "grain and nuts". I asked if I could get 2 or 3 and he said I could get two. When these came they were about the size of a saucer, as in a cup and saucer. They were nothing special either. It wasn't enough to eat and I mentioned to the worker that brought our food out (not our server who seemed to have way too many tables) that they were really tiny. He agreed and said he would get me one more. Our server arrived at some point and said the manager said "I couldn't order or have one more". My response was "wow" and we figured we would not be back here. I also requested no butter on the pancakes and they were set down with butter melted all over the top. I will say that at some point the server did arrive and set down two more small pancakes. He said the manager "changed her mind". To me it looked like I got the size pancake that was served with the bigger breakfasts as a side. No one seemed to know what was going on. Someone said there were "lots of call ins and only one cook". Way too expensive for the quality and size. The syrup was also super watered down. There was a Senior menu with a few items that seemed more reasonable in price. Independent restaurants in this area would be a better choice. This was very disappointing.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

First we waited more than 5 minutes for our server to take our drink order, we told her that we were ready to order also, and she said she would be right back. It was more than 10 minutes later and finally the other waitress took our order. It's not like they were busy there was a total of 6 tables that were occupied. When our food finally made it to our table it was luke warm and we put in another order for pancakes (all you can eat deal), it took an additional 10 minutes to get our pancakes. When our server brought our bill she apologized for the service. Won't be back!!!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I love crispy hash brown potatoes and like scrambled eggs when they are well done. I always order both items crispy or well-done, but seldom receive them to my liking. Today my husband and I ate breakfast at the Holland, MI IHOP. Our orders were absolutely perfect!!! Hats off to both the waitress for taking our order correctly and the chef for excellent cooking. We ate every bite of our breakfast!