“Great breakfast!”
Review of Blondie's Barn

Blondie's Barn
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Haslett
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Great breakfast and even better coffee! The spinach and asparagus omelet was very good. The hash browns were very crispy, just the way I love them. This is my new favorite breakfast restaurant!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Wife and I happened to go to Blondies for breakfast last Sunday and were thankful for the find. This is a great family restaurant in Haslett/Okemos area. We moved from Haslett in 2004, just before Blondies opened so this was our first visit. Glad we ventured back. A large dining area accommodates plenty of patrons with well spaced booths and tables. Servers were mostly young,enthusiastic and friendly. Despite a crowd for Sunday morning, service was quite fast. Food was well above average for breakfast fare. I had scrambled eggs, patty sausage with home fries with pepper and onions; my wife had Eggs, bacon, hash browns and an overly large pancake. We both enjoyed our meals. Coffee and water were refilled often. Good food and great service at a reasonable price... under $20 for the two of us. Highly recommend Blondies.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

been here several times,,,,always have great food and lots of it. Only one problem that I know of, they close at 2 pm.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Went here after 5k race. Very busy but service was fast. Coffee and breakfast were excellent. Big sizes. Omelets were huge and tasty!

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We saw Blondie's Barn advertised in the St. Thomas Aquinas Parish bulletin and gave it a try today for brunch. Inside, it is spacious and pleasant enough, striving for a southwest/farm/country/down-home feel. Menu items included the "John Wayne": Coffee service was fast but the coffee is mediocre - left a taste in my mouth long afterwards. My Huevas Rancheros looked great but were likewise mediocre and lacked the flavor of real, fresh-cooked food. The ketchup container was actually greasy and I got a spoon which looked like something gross had been sand-blasted on the back of it. (I pointed that out to the waitress, commenting that it needed a little attention.) My husband liked his chili but not his coffee. Not trying to slam this place - I'm sure it's convenient for some - but am also pretty sure we won't be going back.