All reviews strawberries and whipped cream waffles front desk long term stay free dinner room was clean double bed first floor fridge and microwave a nice place to stay complimentary breakfast great room
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel was clean, fully booked, front desk courteous and efficient. Breakfast was fine as expected. Will definitely stay there again. It was not that easy to find- a bit off the beaten path. Trusty GPS got us there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Bed was too hard and room was loud. Breakfast was good. Hotel staff was very friendly and the room was clean. I liked the design of the room, with the curved shower, which I thought added a unique touch.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Only there for a one night stay. I booked the wrong day initially which they moved for me. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was ok. Daniel, one of the front desk managers was one the nicest managers I have seen and talked to in a long time. Would stay there again for sure. Thanks for the sushi recommendation!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Thank you for rescheduling our booking, and then ultimately canceling after I confused dates/locations for a soccer tournament in the area. The front desk was helpful and understanding as I struggled with preparing for this sports event as a busy mom of four. We will definitely keep this hotel in mind for our next GR visit!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I was placed at this hotel through the Ronald McDonald house as they had no vacancies. It allowed me to pay a reduced rate for the night. We were warmly greeted as soon as we walked in, and after a fast check in were offered complimentary dinner. After we took our luggage and dogs (they're pet friendly!) to the room we were treated to chicken fajitas, salad, and soft drinks. It was nice. Everything was very clean and our room was very clean and comfortable as well. The pool was clean and warm and we all enjoyed a swim before going to our room for the night. There was no noise level at all and we all slept very well. We went down for breakfast in the morning and were treated to waffles with strawberries and whipped cream scrambled eggs, sausage, and juice and coffee. The 24 hour coffee bar is really nice with lots of options for even the non coffee drinker. The decaf was fresher than most coffee houses. Before we left I asked for directions to the hospital we had n appt at and they printed me a map with perfect step by step directions that were easy to follow. We will definitely be back. Well Done Choice Hotels!!!

Date of stay: February 2018