All reviews starbucks coffee stayed here front desk typical courtyard courtyard marriott the hotel manager sink area room was clean breakfast bar would stay here again nice hotel business trip first floor waffles mandi lobby matt
Reviewed 7 January 2016

This hotel, like all Marriott's I have been to was fantastic. Always great service, clean rooms, and helpful staff. This one wasn't memorable, which means it was nothing spectacularly good or horrifically bad. It was a nice stay for an affordable price.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Kyle H, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Good morning Jasmine G.

Thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate any feedback that we receive. We hope that you choose to stay with us again when you come back to Grand Rapids.

Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Hotel was very good. Staff is very good. Room was very big and clean, I liked to stay here. The beer they sold was good and very cold. I used the shuttle to get to airport and the driver was nice guy.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank pengsengpo
Kyle H, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Dear pengsengpo,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that the hotel was able to meet your expectations and it's great to hear that the beer was cold enough!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Kyle Holst
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Looking for a great place to stay in the Grand Rapids area, well this is your best stop. Comfortable, Friendly and easy to get to. For the business traveler, this location is easy to access from the airport or I-96. The associates are always friendly and the rooms are very comfortable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan M
Kyle H, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2015

Good afternoon Dan M,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate any and all feedback that we get. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back!

Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 19 December 2015

The service was accommodating, very friendly and professional. Loved the room. Spacious and clean. maintenance was also excellent.
Great location for reaching office buildings and restaurants. Walking distance was farther than hotel staff described. Better to take the short drive to restaurants. Plenty of great restaurants within short driving distance.
The least thing I liked was the missing restaurant within the Marriott. I've been using Marriott Courtyard for years and have become accustomed to having breakfast and dinner there. Now, with the update the food available is just okay regarding selection. The quality and taste of the food was excellent however. I liked most that the Courtyard was only a short drive away from Hastings where our business took place. Nice to stay in a larger town when doing business in a smaller town.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank rickc472

Good afternoon rickc472,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor. I can't wait to share you words with our staff tomorrow. I am glad that we were able to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations and we hope to see you again in the future!

Thank you and have a great day.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Being a Marriott fan and have had good experiences with Courtyard previously, I found my self disappointed this time around.

The decor and staff were great. The bed was fine and the rooms were well appointed.

However, cleanliness was the issue. The light switches looked like they had never been cleaned. They were covered in a dark colored substance that fell off when you touched it. The other cleanliness issue was the vent in the bathroom looked like it hasn't been cleaned in a while. It was covered in dust.

Overall, I would give them a shot again but attention to detail needs to improve.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Kyle H, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Good afternoon morse1me,

I want to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed the decor and our staff but would like to apologize for the issues with the overall cleanliness of the hotel. We strive for greatness and have clearly fallen short. I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping department and we will be addressing these issues going forward.

We hope to see you again soon!