I stayed at the County Inn & Suites once again last weekend when I was in Grand Rapids for a wedding. The ceremony was at a downtown church and the reception we in the Kentwood/Calvin College area. The hotel was the perfect location for that. The hotel is right by the interstate, which puts you in downtown GR in about 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes down the E Beltline is SE Grand Rapids.
The hotel has an option where you can request a room upgrade ahead of time for a nominal fee. We were very pleased to be upgraded from a standard king bed room to a one bedroom suite for only $9 a night!
The staff is very courteous and pleasant, always greeting you when you are seen. Check-in and check-out were both a breeze.
The breakfast is perfect! Usually eggs, a meat and a potato of some kind, plus the regular standard continental fare and a waffle maker.
I will definitely stay here again and recommend this to anyone I hear is going to Grand Rapids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn