All reviews front desk separate sitting area quiet location oatmeal room was clean mini fridge thin walls soccer tournament each morning make your own waffles king room decent hotel would stay here again gr area free breakfast fresh fruit easy access
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Rooms spacious , mini kitchen very convenient, rooms relatively clean , carpet seems a little dirty and carpet in hall way 3rd floor needs a good cleaning .. spots showing .
Breakfast in AM good enough for a quick bite .

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Was told at 1100 that they would reserve a pack and play as I was staying with my 2 year old grandson. They said I didn't need to reserve one because they "never run out" nonetheless asked to reserve one. upon arrival at 8pm clerk said it was already in room. arrived at roo, no pack and play. after 20 minutes of repeatedly been put on hold and busy signals got through the front desk, clerk said she was very busy and I would need to come downstairs to retrieve it if I needed it now. recvd call back from a person who said he was an assistant gen mngr - he said "well it's 1st come first serve" - "you can go buy one at Target". He refused to give me the general manager name and repeatedly said "anything else I can do for you, anything else I can do for you". I've never been treated by such a rude passive aggressive person in my life. I'm a platinum member with Marriott so I stay in a lot of hotels..this takes the cake!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank J T
Tierra L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hello J T,

Again, please accept my sincere apology for the way you were treated and the lack of customer service you received during your recent stay. I have thoroughly addressed your concerns with all involved parties. I appreciate your feedback and want you to know we do value you as a guest. I can assure you that something like this will not happen in the future. Please contact the hotel directly if you need any further assistance. Sorry again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here during baseball event, clean as all marriott’s have been. Has bistro bar, pool, fitness area. Very close to target, restaurants. Rooms were good sized with good beds. Front desk staff was helpful at check in and check out

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tierra L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello love2travelIndy,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to have you back when your travels bring you to the Grand Rapids area.

Warm Regards,
Tierra

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Stayed here one night for a work meeting. Staff was friendly and attentive when needed. Breakfast setup was great- perfect for someone with special dietary needs- fresh fruit and fresh spinach was especially appreciated. The beds were comfortable- the bathroom was very clean- love having the extra room in which to work. Plenty of parking- three meeting rooms- close to restaurants and shopping as well

Room Tip: back overlooks a lake
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank zen3107
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stayed just one night and the stay was good. Staff were friendly, room was clean and nice, pool area was kept up and clean, and breakfast was good. They had a bar inside the lounge area but didn't use it, just serves drinks.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family