“American Cuisine”

Applebee's
Ranked #284 of 963 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The service here is very poor which I observed on several occasions. The management is poor.
Don't bother going to this location. Other ones in the state are wonderful!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We visited at 6P on a Wednesday night, no problem getting seated. The staff are pleasant and accommodating. My wife had Chicken tortilla soup that was not very hot, nothing special about it. She also had the chicken tacos off the appetizer menu, they were good. I had a chicken dish with a spicy salsa on it that was very good. The meal also had half rack of ribs that were flavorful but not fall off the bone which I like. Ended up taking leftovers home. I like that they put the total calories on the menu. We will return.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I ate at this store for the first time last night; the server was very attentive and service is important to me. I usually get the Oriental fried Chicken Salad, but this time I tried their new brisket tacos. I liked the flavor, but the meat was a little fatty/chewy.

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Most Applebees seem corporate chain portion controlled places to us but this one was a bit better. Surprised us.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Good prices, great service. Friendly staff. Clean dining room and restrooms. Lots of weekly specials.