“What a steal for a great dinner”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #284 of 963 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We had an Awesome grilled lemon chicken with salad for two of us for $20.00. It was a huge salad with quinoa, cranberries and celery. It was so yummy and a real deal. Danielle was our server and she was GREAT!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Another late "dinner" and didn't want to drive far or internet search so Applebee's it was. Surprised us, one of the best we've been to in a while. Glad we stopped in.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Great to order online and walk from my motel to grab it! Easy order online and go in and pick up. Nice when traveling with a dog!

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Had a quick lunch prior to flying out of Gerald Ford Grand Rapids Airport. Food was very good and our server accommodated our time restraints Asia spice chicken was good and had nice kick and the the American Burger with pan seared pickles was excellent. Server you know who you are keep up the great work sorry I did not remember your name or I would have put it on this listing.
Great Job!
Scott

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I am not a big fan of Chain restaurants and have not been a fan of Applebee's, but I have to say I had lunch at this one at it was great.

Service was great and the food was very good. I really enjoyed it.

It has changed my mind on Applebee's. I would gladly stop at this one again.