“delicious and fast”

Applebee's
Ranked #283 of 963 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 June 2016

Great to order online and walk from my motel to grab it! Easy order online and go in and pick up. Nice when traveling with a dog!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Had a quick lunch prior to flying out of Gerald Ford Grand Rapids Airport. Food was very good and our server accommodated our time restraints Asia spice chicken was good and had nice kick and the the American Burger with pan seared pickles was excellent. Server you know who you are keep up the great work sorry I did not remember your name or I would have put it on this listing.
Great Job!
Scott

Reviewed 7 January 2016

I am not a big fan of Chain restaurants and have not been a fan of Applebee's, but I have to say I had lunch at this one at it was great.

Service was great and the food was very good. I really enjoyed it.

It has changed my mind on Applebee's. I would gladly stop at this one again.

Reviewed 22 December 2015

First of all, I have to state that I tend to favor non-chain restaurants in cities that I visit. This restaurant was close to my hotel and it was open late at night (after 9 p.m.) so this appeared to be a good choice at that time.

The menu is unlikely to be very distinguishable from other similar restaurant/bar chain venues.
The sangria that I had was a large portion but not memorable except for it's watered-down quality both on the fruit end and the alcohol content.
This restaurant is not favorable for vegetarians in your party.
Some of the side dishes appear to be rather bland, pre-fab affairs and the kitchen staff seem unable to tailor the dishes to individual needs or tastes.
The cost of the meal was appropriate to the level of food quality and quantity. The dining room was nicely decorated and clean.
The noise level, away from the bar, was moderate.

This restaurant/bar is open until 1 a.m. and so for the late night diners this may be an acceptable, albeit uninspiring choice of restaurant. For earlier diners, I think that there are many other dining options in the area that you could consider.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

After a day of friends, art projects and conversation, we chose to unwind at Applebee's. We had no problem securing a table. We ordered and the food case timely. The Thai Spinach salad was good, but not at good as salads previously ordered at that establishment. The service was good and we enjoyed our visit. Our waitress was friendly.