“Always A Good Meal”
Review of Taco Boy

Taco Boy
Ranked #252 of 997 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This restaurant has been around forever, and you always leave happy. I usually get the Wet Vegetarian Burrito, without Beans, but thought I would have something else, as it was cold out. I chose the Super Wet All Meat Burrito, without Beans. Everything was piping hot, and it was just what I wanted. I had the cheese on the side, and they were very generous with the cheese-almost too much, but I ate it all. The only issue-I wish they would clean the tables with a sanitizing solution, as the tables are usually dirty, so I put napkins underneath my plate.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here for neatly 40 years and the recipe has not changed! The meat flavor is perfect and the red sauce on the wet burrito is matchless!! I always have to get the wet burrito since we now live out of town and so don’t frequent TB as we used to. It is always great. The dining area is small; if there is a line, stay with it, they move fast. So much better than Taco Bell.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Taco boy is the unassuming place, a dive. Don’t be fooled! They are always busy, so you can call ahead with your order. My husband gets the dry burrito, and we love the tostada deluxe. All the food is super good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered two all meat dry burritos. The meat was somewhat dried out. I would recommend not going later, after the dinner rush.
The food is good and filling.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

A must stop every time I return to GR! What is good? Everything. I can never decide between the wet burritos, the dry taco meet burrito,or the soft tacos. I love that the soft tacos are corn shells.