All reviews double tree cookies grand rapids airport front desk staff room was clean nice hotel guest rooms business trip pleasant stay convenient location easy access great place to stay free breakfast lobby shuttle banquet seminar
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Wonderful hotel with large bed, huge room, full internet access, great housekeeping, wonderful service of any kind you need! Great for either family stay or business meetings. I will surely visit them again, this time as a tourist in Grand Rapids!

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Great experience here at Grand Rapids Airport Doubletree. Hotel staff were accommodating for every need. Location and price were good. Delicious cookies too! We didn't get to visit the pool, no time, but did visit the restaurant for breakfast every morning. The hot breakfast was great and the staff were great there too.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
HiltonGrandRapids, General Manager at DoubleTree By Hilton Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Christine,

Thank you very much for your recent review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids. We really appreciate your feedback especially about our great breakfast. I will make sure that I pass that on to my staff. We strive very hard to make our breakfast stand out v. all our competitors because it is a great way to start the day.

The DoubleTree by Hilton Grand Rapids

Reviewed 7 June 2016

The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast exceeded expectations. We had some trouble with the internet service connection staying connected when we were in the room, , otherwise, this is a nice place to stay.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

A change of flights put me into Grand Rapids several hours earlier than I had planned. The staff allowed me to check in early and I really appreciated that a lot. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and the hotel is convenient to places I needed to visit. I always stay at this hotel, primarily because of the great staff and the appearance and cleanliness of the rooms.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

If you are looking for an inoffensive experience, this Doubletree should provide it. I've stayed here maybe five times, and only had one poor experience (a very very noisy AC unit). The staff is willing and the breakfast wait staff kind and concerned. The rooms are clean enough, the location convenient to the airport but not too close, and the beds comfortable enough. Free WSJ, but no local paper. Doesn't feel particularly safe, but not dangerous, either (I would prefer to have a threshold that keeps the light from creeping under the door - something about that all night light leak always creeps me out). The price to value ratio at the $109 rate I typically pay seems like a reasonable deal - I would probably balk at $149 or more. I most appreciate that there is a lamp with an outlet in the base on each side of the bed.