“Good for watching sports, food meh”
Review of 22 Below

22 Below
Ranked #57 of 107 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Came to watch some March Madness bball. There were a ton of TVs which was great. My burger was average but good, however my wife's Greek salad was really small and she ended up having to eat half of my mom's taco salad. Waitress was nice enough but service was slow. May come back for a place to watch sports and drink beer but not for the food.

1  Thank Jordan F

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We went later in the evening so the place wasn't busy.Sports bar feel with TVs everywhere! Food came out quickly, and we were surprised at the large serving sizes. My Club Burger was one of the best burgers I ever had!!! The waffle fries are excellent. My better half absolutely loved the tomato bisque soup of the day!!! We'll definitely go back this summer, but will expect more diners there!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Great Burgers. Enjoyed our Burgers and Drinks on a sunny afternoon in Grand Haven. The staff were very friendly and service was great.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

We dined here yesterday evening. The food was actually really good. Our server was very kind. It did take a long time to get the food because I think they were short staffed. And don't get me wrong, the food was undoubtedly good. I'm not sure if it was worth waiting 45 minutes for, but that was probably a function of being short-staffed. Grand Haven doesn't really have a sports bar with such a focus on sports, so it is a welcome addition.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Run of the mill sports bar, but pleasant enough. a reasonable selection of beers, but put to shame by other beer houses in the vicinity. Food was good and and it had a nice atmosphere