All reviews bagels road noise room was clean older facility panera bread general manager job done flat screen easy parking continental breakfast front desk person enjoyed my stay fridge and microwave across the street would stay here again lake michigan state park
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed staying in Rodeway Inn, Grand Haven.
Bob, general manager, performed outstanding profesional service.
He set up reservation by phone. We got a good room with 2 beds, refrigerator, microwave.
Room and bathroom are clean. Good location.
Easy to get in from h/y 31.
Few min. to drive to Lake Michigan and state park.
Bob provided all nesessary information to discover a nise town.
Complimentory breakfast in the morning and across the street is Panera Bread.
Thanks Bob.
We will be back.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

You get your bang for your buck here.  Included in the room is a King size bed, 2 night stands, a lounger chair, a desk with rolling chair, a dresser with flat screen on it. A mini refrigerator and a small microwave, an ironing board and iron, and a hair dryer.

I found the room to be very clean. The bed is firm, but comfortable. The room is a cream color with an offset of green.

The negatives are very minor: the showers water pressure is only ok, I don't like the layout of bathroom, and it gets a little noisy in the morning. Plus I wish check out was at 12 instead of 11.

Overall I very much enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again! As always I rate apple to apple in comparisons. As a 1 or 2 star Motel, I give Rodeway 4 1/2 stars. After rounding a very positive 4.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 747ChrisH747
Reviewed 22 January 2018

There's no bells and whistles here, and the clerk isn't overly friendly but you know what, for the price, it gets the job done. From the outside it isn't all that great, but we were pleasantly surprised when we opened the door.. It was very clean, and fairly roomy, with a nice tv, mini fridge and microwave. It was perfect for us three college students who were just looking for somewhere clean and comfy to rest our head for the night. We will definitely be staying here next time we are out this way.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Max B
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The locations great. Everything you need is at your finger tips. Restaurants,gas stations, grocery stores, etc, theres even an Urgent care right across the street.. At first site I was hesitant because the screens on several rooms were all torn, but my son had booked on line we had not choose. The lodge was small but clean. The man that greeted us ( I believe the owner) was very friendly. He gave us rooms next to each other which was nice. the rooms were clean. And a nice surprise they had a fridge and microwave. It was nice and quite for being on the main road.Breakfast was 6a-9a they havecereal, pasties, oranges, make your own waffles,juices,coffee. Bware at exactly 9a the man cones out aks if your done and outs everything away so don''t be a min late. Over all would stay again.

Room tip: Family Restaurant across the street is Russ's. home made food and dessers.They are closed on Sunday.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank lsap1951
Reviewed 2 October 2017

First time here. Couldn't have been better. Great location. Close to restaurant where we met our friends. Our room was clean and comfortable. We will stay here again. Easy parking, reasonable price, and comfortable bed.

Date of stay: September 2017