“yummy muffins”
Review of Big Apple Bagels

Big Apple Bagels
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Reviewed 9 April 2018

By far the best muffins in the area . Love their bagel selection . Very friendly staff . And they have daily specials .

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We eat breakfast here quite often on the weekends. The breakfast sandwiches are SO good. I usually get the Southern Tradition with bacon or sausage. A wide variety of bagels to pick from. I don’t like to bash other places so I won’t mention any names but let’s just say that I haven’t had a breakfast sandwich on a bagel at my coffee stop since eating here! The bagels are made fresh and it really makes the difference! Actually their coffee is really good too. I’ve had lunch a few times and their turkey club is simply the BEST, most fresh sandwich...I have to say it may be one of my all time favorite sandwiches ever. The owner is fantastic (Kathy)...she pretty much remembers everyone’s names and makes you feel special. Oh and their reward program...if you are going to go “regularly”, definitely a must (from free drinks to $7 off of a visit quite often)! They have daily specials too (price breaks). They also make their own muffins that are fabulous! I see a lot of people getting take out (from single meals to bags to bagels and boxes of muffins maybe going to church or work).

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Lots of choices in bagels and they also have delicious muffins (large and mini). You can get a breakfast sandwich or lunch as well as coffee. Quick service.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We tried this place mid-morning for brunch. Wouldn't go back again. Assistants weren't very interactive with us or friendly. Food was nothing great at all. What did strike us was the uncleanliness of the place. Filthy, yes, filthy floor. Glass on exterior doors and interior cabinets need a good clean. Base Inside of muffin cabinet needed a good clean. Instead of all the assistants being so immersed in chatting with each other they could try and keep the place clean. No newspapers in the newspaper rack BUT plenty of dirt and dust. Sorry for such a poor review and rating, but I tell it as it is. Won't go back again.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I used to go here quite a bit before my low carb diet but when I did I loved just about all their bagel and muffin selection. The apple pie muffin is my favorite. The breakfast sandwiches are delicious too.