“Even worse than I remember ”
Review of Big Apple Bagels

Big Apple Bagels
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I tried this place many years ago, wasn't impressed so never went back. Today, I decided to give it another try. Big mistake. The bagel is small and doughy. Doesn't resemble any good bagel I have ever had.

The coffee was also weak and tasteless. I settle on the black velvet because it was suppose to be a bold coffee. It is barely above brown water.

Needless to say I will not be visiting ever again.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Big Apple in Grand Blanc, MI is one of our favorite places to go for a quick meal and to stock up on freshly made bagels. Occasionally, we opt for fresh muffins. Both the bagels and muffins are made in a wide variety of flavors. Any of their muffins that have cream cheese are to-die-for. My favorite bagels are the cinnamon-raisin, poppyseed, and blueberry. They also have a small section for day-old bagels at about half price, which is a good deal.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have had many morning meetings (business and personal) at BAB in Grand Blanc. The atmosphere is friendly and charged with energy as people start their day with a quick bite and great conversation. The staff is friendly and efficient. The owner is generally present and she is an outstanding example for her staff.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

The Big Apple Bagels is a nice quick stop for getting freshly brewed coffee to go with a bagel, muffin, or bagel egg sandwich. Friendly staff with a smile. Nice coffee selection with free refills.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This place always makes me feel welcome when I walk in the door. Rather I come in everyday or 3 months later. The owner always remembers me and my whole family and by our names. Great staff and great homemade bagels and muffins.