“Best For Breakfast before work. ”
Review of Big Apple Bagels

Big Apple Bagels
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This place always makes me feel welcome when I walk in the door. Rather I come in everyday or 3 months later. The owner always remembers me and my whole family and by our names. Great staff and great homemade bagels and muffins.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

I LOVE BABS! They very frequently get my order wrong but I don't let it bother me because it's delicious! It's frustrating because I travel far to get my bagel fix and when it's wrong I've left and already half-way home. They treat the regulars with a wee-bit more attention which doesn't bother me either. I just LOVE the breakfast bagels! But please get my order correct!!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Love this place. Good - The bagels are large proportions and soft. Not so good - Some of the spices/toppings are too much but easy to scrap off and they only put the cream cheese on the one side so you have to kind of scrap it onto the other half. They have a large selection though and they have a wide variety of cream cheese flavors which is nice. My favorite thing to get here is the Cranberry Walnut muffin. Great flavors with a little crunch. Prices are comparable with other bagel stores. Love this place, it's a good thing it's not on my way to work or I would weigh a thousand pounds!

1  Thank Chrisjim32
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I love this Bagel shop. They are so friendly and the food is great. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Love going here for a bagel and a Chai Tea. Nothing like sitting on the patio reading the paper and enjoying an everything bagel. The bagels are excellent and served with very generous amounts of cream cheese. The staff is always friendly and smiling.