All reviews cinnamon rolls direct tv off the highway front desk night's rest wifi worked well worked fine the breakfast area yogurt decent hotel i highly recommend this hotel stayed nights wonderful stay continental breakfast flint wedding mold
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Not a bad hotel, room was comfortable but the WI-Fi did not work unless you were in the center of the building and then only if you were given the correct code. TV reception wasn't great either, this may have been the fault of Direct TV but none the less, try to watch a movie that is disrupted every minute or two is very uncomfortable. Breakfast cinnamon rolls were great. If you don't need WiFi or tv, this is a decent hotel.

Room Tip: Try for a center of the building room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I recently stayed here and had a HUGE bug problem. I killed at least a dozen and could have killed more if I stayed around. I left the bodies so the hotel staff could see what I was talking about. The one thing that really irritated me was the lack of concern from the front desk. I am a SPIRE member and I would have thought that they would have wanted my feedback. If nothing else they could have at least acted concerned.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jgrochowsky
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Have stayed at this Hotel several times and they have an UNBEATABLE STAFF very friendly and helpful to any issues you may have . Will always come back KUDOS TO HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS AND THE STAFF THERE If you are in this area I would Definitely And highly recommend this Hotel you will never regret your stay there

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Holiday Inn – Grand Blanc, MI

Overall Note: (Purchased discount room on Priceline, I think I also got a discount room.... why put guest that are most like to leave a review in a crappy room?) This looks like newer Holiday Inn Express----- but, it is not. For a Holiday Inn express this location is very worn. Rooms and halls are outdated and have many stains on the carpets. Bed was not up to par.

Location: Good, right off of route 75 and easy to get to. Not much in the way of food except fast food in walking distance.

Appearance: Not so good once you look closer. From the curb, it does not look bad, but once inside it shows a lot of wear. When I pulled in I saw a lot of shipping containers, so I figured they were doing a renovation, but the containers look like they have been there a long time and once inside, no signs of renovation.

General Up-Keep: It seems they are just doing the job and that is about it.
Staff: OK

Workout room: Had a few treadmills, elliptical and a stationary bike that did not work…… also a full set of dumbbells. No towels or wipes, bottles of water to drink.

Pool: Did not visit.

Restaurant: Breakfast was your standard boring HIE food. Nothing original or local….. old fruit for us vegans.

Room: Not much to say here but, it was worn out and needed an updating. Overall, it was as clean as a worn-out room can be. The bed SUCKED, soft and worn out.
Internet & TV: Both worked fine. They do have the full DIRECTV package.

Would I come back: NO

Would I bring my wife and family: NO

Reason for this trip: Business

Room Tip: If they have up-dated rooms, ask for them.......
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank richard9i
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I've stayed here about three or four times and I had the same rooms every time, it was actually very pleasant. I loved that there was a Jacuzzi in my room, I only got orange juice for breakfast so I can't say much about that, but the staff was pleasant, they didn't really talk much, and I enjoyed that.

Room Tip: Jacuzzi, first floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends