“ It's the best El Ranco I had.”

El Rancho Authentic Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Opened A Few Months Ago
Description: Opened A Few Months Ago
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The food in this place is the best I had at El Rancho restaurants, the food is fresh, tasty and good portions. The only complain we had is we got a table ourselves we sat and nobody even came to us even though the guy on the front desk saw us came. We waited nobody came, we almost walkout the door. It's pity they have very good food.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

The food was quite good. Loved my enchilada suizas. The chips were average, though. Not homemade. But the best thing was the pricing. Really cheap. And on happy hour it was a steal. I can't believe I had a Long Island Iced Tea for $2.99.

1  Thank mauiwolf
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We were weekly regulars here before relocating north and we return whenever we're in town! Love the house margaritas, the free salsa and chips, the huge and delicious menu and the fact that my vegan+fish husband has lots to choose from! And most of all I want to give a shout out to the staff, consistently friendly, timely, helpful and professional! Highly recommended.

1  Thank CarenGast
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stopped in Gaylord for the night on the way up north and were looking for a good restaurant in the area. Trip Advisor reviews did not let me down. The food and frozen margarita was excellent and very reasonably priced. Service was fast and friendly. We had the burrito and enchiladas. Since the portions were large, we had to skip on the desserts. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

These guys never disappoint! My husband and I really enjoy their good. The burrito loco is my husbands go to and I love the chile Colorado. For an app definitely try the choriqueso!!!!! And stick to one margarita, they are really strong!!!!