“Great Pizza”

Ranked #47 of 80 Restaurants in Gaylord
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 23
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2017

One night we decided to eat in the hotel and we grabbed a pizza and were very pleasantly surprised. We walked in and the employees suggested a pizza and bread stick special and we loved it.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2016

A few weeks ago I ordered a pizza from Pizza tonight. I usually order green olives on my pizza. Instead of green olives, they made it with green peppers. Usually I would not complain and eat a pizza with the toppings messed up but I cant eat green peppers. I called to ask them to replace the pizza. It took some time as apparently they didn't believe that they made the error and took 10 minutes to find my order before they realized they did. An hour later, they delivered the correct pizza.
Today I ordered another pizza from them and they did the exact same thing again. They put green peppers on it. I contacted the Manager Doug to complain and again, he didn't believe me and I had to wait until he tracked the order down before he realized it was his mistake again. This time, I asked if he would refund my money as I didn't want to wait an hour plus for another pizza. He responded very rudely saying "you got a pizza, didn't you?" When I told him I would not be eating the pizza and he is welcomed to come get it, he hung up on me.
I cannot recommend this place to anyone based on poor very customer service.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We were feeling blah and instead of cooking, we ordered pizza. The staff is always nice, the food is always yummy, and they make the pizzas really fast.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank aliciah682
Douglas J, Owner at Pizza Tonite, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for your review Alicia. We appreciate the kind words and hope to see you again soon.
Doug James
Owner Pizza Tonite!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We were vacationing in Gaylord and our first night we decided to order pizza. I found this pizza place on-line so thought we'd try it. We got a great deal on 4 pizzas/2 orders of breadsticks. They were both outstanding. They even met us half way to deliver to us since they place we were staying was out of their delivery area.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank KAREN S
Reviewed 15 March 2015

for pizza yes, It is made and cooked the old fashon way. Just try it once and you'll be hooked. We have tried them all and this one's the best!!! and you don't have to hunt for the toppings...

Date of visit: March 2015