“Interesting & big”

Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
Ranked #1 of 20 Shopping in Frankenmuth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bronner's is a shopper's dream for Christmas lovers of all ages with over 1.5 football fields of ornaments, lights, collectibles, trees, nativities etc. Bronner's and Silent Night Chapel open year-round. No admission charge. Christmas Lane displays illuminated nightly. The world's largest Christmas store is a photographer's delight. Season's Eatings snack area available for light refreshments. Wheelchairs and strollers available. Service animals welcome (sorry, no other pets due to health department regulations). Allow 1 hr. minimum. Free Wifi Store Hours JANUARY THRU MAY Monday - Thursday & Saturday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Sunday Noon to 5:30 pm JUNE THRU DECEMBER Monday - Saturday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Sunday Noon to 7:00 pm We are CLOSED on January 1st, Easter, US Thanksgiving and Christmas. Bronner's closes at 4:00 pm on December 24 and 31, and from noon to 3:00 pm on Good Friday
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I thought it would be a nice place to visit for us. The place is so big there is a map of the facility at their front customer service desk. I believe there are multiple entrances.

I had a 5yr old and a 2yr old with me. The 5 yr old got caught up trying to count all the Santa's. It was neat to look at all of the ornaments, but the first one I considered buying was $19.99. I put the ornament back. We walked around a little more, the kids got bored and we left.

I am glad that we stopped by, but I won't be back.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I was in frankenmuth michigan which I do quite often, And I love to visit bronners its such a wonderful place if you love christmas like I do,You can find pretty much anything you want that has to do with christmas. For anyone that has never been to bronners,GO!!! Its such a magical place, you will have alot of fun, while you are at bronners you can go down the street a little way and you can enjoy downtown frankenmuth, you will have a funfilled day, so many fun things to do and see, its such a fun place.!!!

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Its a family tradition to go every year and have the kids pick out an ornament. Though plan on spending $10 an ornament its fun even for teenagers. I always try to go with coupons that are sent in the mail throughout the year. Bathrooms are very spacious and clean.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

great place to spent a few hours, great displays and ideas for decorating

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Great Santa, and nice process around it so you don't have to wait in line for hours. Biggest selection of Christmas decorations (ornaments, trees, wreaths, blow-up, figurine, etc.) I've ever seen. It's a little less fun during other times of the year...being in the Xmas spirit helps. One complaint...they should have more food options. It takes a couple hours to go through the store, especially if your getting an ornament personalized.