Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 96
SAVE US$ 12
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$ 96
eDreamsUS$ 108
CheapTicketsUS$ 96
All reviews continental breakfast bagels close to downtown christmas store picnic tables room was clean front office within walking distance coffee maker great place to stay stay there again birch run bavarian inn dispenser pillows refrigerator pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been staying at the Frankenmuth Motel for years now and consider it to be the best in Frankenmuth.Not only for the affordability but the quietness. When I walked in the room my son noticed the changes made as to where the TV was moved and the great looking carpeting. The one thing that was missing from the room which I as a senior need a bit more was the easy chair with ottoman. I had a hard time relaxing at time without being able to sit on something that soft Aside from this I will be staying there again near the end of October and look forward to another great stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank H8675QSsuew
Jennifer Hunt, General Manager at Frankenmuth Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments from your stay. We apologize for the new furniture and there not being a chair with an ottoman. We have one room with a recliner so if you would like that room, please call the Motel directly and we will be happy to give you that specific room. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

I will definitely stay here again. My daughter and I went for Mother’s Day weekend and we were very happy with this hotel.
Very clean, beds and pillows were very comfortable. This will definitely be our go to place to stay when in Frankenmuth.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer Hunt, General Manager at Frankenmuth Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments from your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Glad you had a great stay. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 April 2021

This was my first time in Frankenmuth. I didn't know what to expect. This was a charming little motel! Clean and the staff were very welcoming! I arrived a little late in the evening and the staff helped me with maps and directions to different things in town. The motel was close enough to walk to anything that I needed.

Date of stay: April 2021
Jennifer Hunt, General Manager at Frankenmuth Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thank you for your comments from your stay. So glad your stay was an enjoyable one. We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 April 2021

We normally stay at Bavarian Inn which is located right in the middle of everything in Frankenmuth. They were booked so we decided to try Frankenmuth Motel for a night. It was $100 less a night with a clean, comfortable room. It's a simple motel without bells and whistles but it has everything you need. It's minutes away from River Place by car and very close to Bronner's. Parking is free at River Place so you can park there and walk to everything you need.

They offer a grab and go breakfast with a lot of options. We will probably stay there again and feel that it's a great low-priced choice.

2  Thank rameyfamily
Jennifer Hunt, General Manager at Frankenmuth Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Thank you for your comments from your stay. We are glad that your visit was an enjoyable one and hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 April 2021

Love staying here. We stay here every year i have a big family and it is hard to find a motel that has rooms to fit a family size like mine this motel does.Rooms were really clean and staff was nice like that its just a quick walk to the Christmas store and the shops.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer Hunt, General Manager at Frankenmuth Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Thank you for your comments from your stay. We always look forward to seeing our returning guests. We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!