“THE most amazing experience of my life!”

Capital City Skydiving
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have always wanted to skydive and my 3 kids, 18, 26 and 34 decided to go so I went with them. It was really the most amazing experience of my life. Staff was absolutely wonderful from the girl that was doing the check in to the instructors to the pilot of the plane. All were friendly, kind and very helpful. I thought that I might panic when it came time to actually jump, NOPE! I couldn't wait to FLY and it was incredible. My instructor was calm, cool and just a rock! Don't miss this experience! You are never to old:)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Booked for my 18 year old son who had never been skydiving before. Great people to work with throughout the experience. Best day of his life. Super easy, will be back next year to dive with him-its an addiction.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

What a thrill of a lifetime!! This is a MUST DO for thrill seekers and those looking to check off that bucket list!! The booking was easy, the sign in was simple and straightforward with no surprises. Take note photo and video is extra, but that is also posted on their website. Then comes the safety briefing, strapping on the harness, and the plane ride up!! We jumped tandem, and the skydivers were professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and fun!! The jump was absolutely exhilarating, breathtaking, and an adrenaline Rush!!! After landing it was easy-peasy check out!! Had an amazing time and plan to return!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

My 18 yr old son went on his first skydiving jump. It was extremely easy to book and the staff are super friendly. His jump instructor was Patrick and he was very upbeat and kept the excitement going. You can buy a video or pictures or do a a combination. We did both and are very happy with what we received. You also get a free t-shirt and certificate that just adds to the experience. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to jump whether a newbie or an experienced person.