See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016

I stayed at this hotel one night. They charged me for two nights. After leaving messages for the manager (never returned my calls), I contacted Choice Hotels to file a formal complaint. I am a platinum choice rewards member that has stayed nearly 200 nights in the past seven years at choice hotels. Bottom line is Choice Hotels will do nothing for me, even though this hotel stole from me by charging my credit card for charges that were not mine. The lack of customer service at Choice Hotels is very disturbing. The fact that hotels like this can charge your credit card for anything they want and Choice Hotels will not help resolve this (even for Platinum members) is why they have lost this former very loyal customer.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Phil H
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Very nice, everyone was very nice friendly and professional. The room was very clean and did not smell like a lot of them do. I didn't eat breakfast but it smelled good. And just down the road on Miller rd. is Telly's a very good place to eat. The bed was soft and comfortable. Your in Flint township so the water is from Detroit. Very nice for Flint area. The swimming pool was nice looking and the gym was very nice.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed 13 April 2016

My young daughter and I came to Flint for the weekend in April, 2016. We were traveling with a large group and had about 20 rooms. So I can attest about the general state of this hotel.
- Rooms on the 1st floor were unsafe. Hotel had left the windows unlocked and we realized it after a stranger tried to come in through one of our windows. So if you have a first floor room, make sure to lock your window to be safe.
- All our rooms were very dusty and dirty. The toilets had not been cleaned in a very long time. Most of us did not want to unpack.
- The worse part is when my daughter and I saw a mouse in the bathroom. My daughter was so frightened. When I went to the front desk with her to try to let them know about the situation, the woman in attendance just looked at me and said "It is just one mouse"! So if you don't mind sleeping in a dusty, dirty room with mice then this hotel is for you. I have never written any reviews before but I think people should know about this hotel before booking.

Room Tip: Dont' get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingNYmom
Reviewed 20 January 2016

stayed at beginning of trip due to bad weather (reserved 3 days ahead) ok stay room was dusty. I had to clean coffee pot, heavy part of curtins do not close (lots of light) had to clip together. End of stay booked month's in advance with reversed park N stay (we didn't plan on stay at the beginning of trip) no one knew what the other person had done it was frustrating,not well informed. the end stay(had a long flight, was exhausted) I pulled back the sheets there was a huge stain on it (yuck!!!) I was going to call front desk, we were ready for bed, it was late and didn't want to wait for them to make a decision and we were unpacked. so skeptical pulled up the covers, laid on top and told them in the morning. so they said they took off 20%, I told them that wasn't going to make it right, still have charged our credit card the entire amount so far. Oh, they have a complimentary breakfast, but can't bring food to your room, although there is a fridge & microwave in there.

Room Tip: 1: Check the sheets 2: Curtins don't close, bring heavy clips 3: Dust on top of coffee pot
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank marilyn r
Reviewed 31 December 2015

In visiting Frankemuth a little up the highway but cheaper then Frankemuth hotels. Lots of places to eat close by . Hotel was ok breakfast was good for 40 bucks can't complain. Hotel seems dated but as there in a motel 6 and rode way inn close by seems best of the three . Overall ok for the night when we checked in at 8 pm the girl at front desk was rude and seemed annoyed by checking us in.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple