“Diamond in the Rough”

Rave Cinemas Flint West 14
Ranked #3 of 14 Fun & Games in Flint
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

❤️ the Rave! My husband and I go there at least once a month. People tend to stay away because it’s located in Flint but to be honest I feel safer there than at other theaters. It’s less crowded, seats are new. Staff is always friendly and willing to address all concerns. We love it!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Cinemark has revolutionized movie going by bringing back classics to the big screen.

The theater is always well kept and the selection times abundant.

I definitely recommend their super comfy seats and beautiful screens.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

On New Year's Eve encountered a staff member that was rude to us not once but 3 times. We had bought tics online and he made a mistake. We were nice about it but he was extremely rude.
The theater also does not seem safe. I never go on Fri or Sat nights.

1  Thank theresa h
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Our family comes here quite a bit. We actually prefer early shows on weekends to save a couple dollars. Always quite, well staffed and pleasant. Concessions has a nice variety. Comparable pricing to other area movie theaters. Bathrooms clean.