Rave Cinemas Flint West 14

Reviewed 15 September 2015
Teri M
Swartz Creek, Michigan, United States
nice place to see movie

Went with few friends to see a new movie, the place was clean. the staff was pleasant. They had... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
nettafay16
Flint, Michigan

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2017

On New Year's Eve encountered a staff member that was rude to us not once but 3 times. We had bought tics online and he made a mistake. We were nice about it but he was extremely rude.
The theater also does not seem safe. I never go on Fri or Sat nights.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank theresa h
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Our family comes here quite a bit. We actually prefer early shows on weekends to save a couple dollars. Always quite, well staffed and pleasant. Concessions has a nice variety. Comparable pricing to other area movie theaters. Bathrooms clean.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I went there Saturday to see DeadPool with a friend and Sunday with my mom to see how to be single. Both days freezing cold. Different theatres. (Rooms)

So that's a big things. Other than that ok. Over priced food and drinks!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This theater is a lot nicer since they redid some of the rooms with new seating. Very comfortable. They did have a problem with the sound when the "commercials" started but I just went and mentioned it to the manager. Extremely polite and it was fixed immediately.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

It is a nice place to go to
It is only $6 pear person I personally go to it every week with my wife, they have new movies as any other place.