Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 104
US$ 117
US$ 102
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Quality Inn(Grand Blanc)
US$ 114
US$ 105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

US$ 129
Hotels.com
All reviewsyogurthome depotfront desklive locallysuite roombuffalo wild wingssmall poolclass reunionreserved roomsenglish muffinsvery nice staythe breakfast areashopping and restaurantsstayed one nightbeds were very comfortableclean hotelwould stay here again
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My wife reserved 3 rooms for a funeral. The front desk had a terrible time figuring out rates and the bill had to be adjusted by calling corporate. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very good and the staff was super friendly. I will check from now on for fridge and micro-wave availability. The oddest thing was every time the TV is turned on it shows Fox News Network. I'm not a big fan of Fox News.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Jeffrey K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay. We are sorry for your recent loss. I apologize for the confusion encountered during check in. Sometimes it can be confusing when multiple reservations are all under the same name and different guests trying to check into those rooms. As far as the TV's they are pre-programmed to Fox News when they are turned on.

We hope to see you the next time you are in Fenton Michigan.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days while visiting. The room was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was so so. The hotel was very accessible to US23 and had shopping in the area. Price was right. Overall a very nice stay. The lobby was orderly and the check-in and the check-out process was smooth. The

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Was recently in Fenton for a wedding. Fenton is a sleepy town with not much to do, so thank goodness for this nice hotel. Super clean indoor pool, small but well equipped fitness room, comfortable patio. The front desk folks were adequate, the housekeeping staff were very efficient, but the star of the trip was Mary in the breakfast area. Mary was unfailingly cheerful and helpful to all, while being super busy on the weekend of our trip. If you need a good start to your day, have a very abundant, tasty hot or cold breakfast and a visit with Mary. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night with our young kids. We had a great night. Beds were comfortable. Was hoping we would find a fridge in our room, but there wasn't. Breakfast was decent, but was VERY busy and only one attendant so not much selection as she couldn't keep things stocked fast enough. I felt for her because I could tell she was frazzled. The hotel as booked full for a wedding, so you'd think they would plan to have the staff there. Otherwise it was a good stay and would recommend.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I just wanted to take this opportunity and let you know how awesome this hotel is.
I have been traveling all over for the past 30 years and I always like to appreciate a good business.
I had to travel and work in Flint, MI and I started to look for a hotel close to my work location. I tried few hotels and I didn't like any of them, Then I came across "Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton", which is located 15 miles away from my work, so, I did give it a try and I didn't regret it at all. I have been staying there ever since, and I didn't care if I have to endure the 15 miles travel to work. This Hotel is really a Home away from Home. The location is very good and it has all the amenities that you might need, the Staff are awesome, they are friendly and willing to go the extra miles and care about their guests. The Food Services and the House Keeping/Room Service staff are fantastic and they always go above and beyond their call of duty. They are always smiling, pleasant, and friendly and always provide a very caring and lovely atmosphere that you feel like you are among family or close friends. I can't thank them enough for taking care of me and provide me with all the amenities that I needed and/or requested.
Definitely, I will continue staying in this hotel when I am in the area.
I would like to thank each and every one of them for the great job they have done and ask them to continue to Keep Up the Good work! Thanks Again and God Bless!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business