“very good”

Ranked #104 of 213 Restaurants in East Lansing
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 10 February 2016

All their offerings are very good . Service is very good. It is very clean inside.We will be back for more.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Went with my family to get a quick bite to eat. Subway is always easy and good, until we tried this one on Trowbridge Rd. I ordered a pizza, 1st the employee rolled his eyes due to having to make a pizza, he threw the pizza in the oven, then when taking out the pizza it stuck to the paper and he actually peeled the paper off the bottom crust of my pizza and ripped the crust to pieces YUCK, he never cut the pizza and threw it in a salad container. He then made my sons sandwich, rudely asking "what do you want on it?" My son says mayo only and he dropped a dot of mayo on the sandwich. I've never been to a Subway this dirty on top of it all! Wouldnt recommend it! I think it turned us off to Subway now! Thanks :(

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

They are normally fast and the staff is nice. It fills up with a long line at peak times. More than once I've purchased a breakfast sub on the way to work and found the bread as hard as a rock from the day before. I will never do breakfast there again.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We had lunch at this Subway on Saturday, May 26. Staff member Sarah was alone at 11:35 am, but she handled the line with the best service I seen. She probably was an exhausted woman when she went home, but everyone thought they saw the best service ever.

The restaurant is very clean and the service and food are outstanding.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Stopped on Saturday to get a 6-inch sub for lunch. The Saturday special was tuna fish. The sandwich was 6-inches long and they were generous with the tuna. A very good sandwich. Being quick and friendly made for a nice experience.