“Top-notch sushi”

Sushi YA
Ranked #106 of 207 Restaurants in East Lansing
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Excellent sushi, served very quickly and at reasonable prices. I have not had a single specialty roll I didn't like, but if you want the best menu item, just get some simple salmon sushi. I also like that they have a few specialty rolls on sale each day.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

This great sushi restaurant is in the heart of Michigan State's campus. Went here with my college son and husband. We had 4 rolls between us and they were all delicious. Exceptionally great amount of unique roll choices, including seasonal rolls with autumn themes. Order the ginseng tea - it is served in a HUGE mug with honey. Just delicious!!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

it is extremely nice . I often study in bubble island, then have food in Sushi YA. For me , the price is a little bit high. Good service, and good food. I have good experience there. I already left east lansing. I miss there .

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Don't expect big city standards then this place is decent! We had sushi rolls, bento boxes (chicken and salmon teri), tempura and udons (house and seafood). All were ok. Staff was friendly!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

The food here is great and the menu do have a lot of variety but I am not truely hooked. The sushi chefs are super friendly though and that may bring me back to visit them :)