“Excellent food, prices & service!”
Review of Charlie Kang's

Charlie Kang's
Ranked #29 of 219 Restaurants in East Lansing
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Chinese, Korean
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I went here for the first time at a friend's suggestion. She had been coming here for years and wanted me to experience this restaurant. The menu has a great selection of Chinese and Korean dishes. I decided on the Kung Pao Chicken and it was the best I've ever had! My dining companion had the Bibimab and it looked good and she said it tasted great, as always. The server also brought a sample kimchi and some pickled ginger to the table. Also, instead of the cheap wooden chopsticks they have metal, which added a nice touch to the meal. The server and other staff were very friendly and helpful. What's not to like? I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I came to Charlie Kang's with my mom and daughter for an early dinner and was impressed! I liked that there were many options on the menu, although it made making up my mind a little difficult. The portions are wonderful! My dinner filled me up and I had enough for lunch the next day as well! Great time!

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This was my favorite place. It's where I went for every birthdays/graduation/etc. but lately the food (I've only ever gotten the Bulgogi and egg rolls). I convinced my office to go there and each time I've found the meat overly fatty! Like half fat...gross. Sigh now I have to find a new Korean place.

Still the best egg rolls in the world though!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Good, solid Korean and other Asian dishes. You have to pay for parking to eat here, but not much. If you're in East Lansing it's worth hitting up. Not a lot of options in E. Lansing for good Asian. The Korean dishes are pretty good for the most part (soondubu, japchae, etc.).

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The $6.99 Mongolian Chicken was very good. Good spice level and very tasty. Kitchen is very quick at 12:30pm on a Wednesday. Lunch came with egg drop soup and a Crab Rangoon. Will go back to try a Korean dish for lunch.

1  Thank Clarkston_Rambler