“Yes, there is Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I have been here for lunch alone and with my wife for a casual dinner. Both times Pizza was the order of the day. My wife and I both like lots of different meats on our pizzas and of course lots of jalepenos, the more the better. The Pizza House delivered. They also have a large selection of beers, local brews, national and international brands. The site is very large and can accommodate a large party with privacy if you want it. You won't go away hungry or thirsty.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Good pizza and Italian fare, a little pricey for quality. Fun atmosphere, ideal for pizza, beer and sports. Great chicken tenders, lousy pasta dishes.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Great place to watch MSU sports! The food and service is awesome! We sat at the bar where the full menu is available and the bartender was fantastic!

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Great food and service but a bit pricey. It was worth it though, I won't lie. Give it a try. I had it delivered to my hotel room.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Two of us chose to eat the "world famous" salad in a pita. The portion was HUGE and it is not the kind of dish that will keep well - so be sure and split one, event the lunch size portion! We chose the chipotle sauce and it was hot and good. But overall, it was just kind of a thrown-together and average salad...nothing special except the novelty of it being wrapped in a pita.

My husband chewed on something that turned out to be part of a drink coaster (heavy paper). The manager came and apologized, but when my husband suggested that maybe the rest of the coaster was in the lettuce bin, the manager responded he was sure it was not (yeah right). He did deduct "some" off our bill.

Not the most impressive place compared to the rest of the restaurants in this strip mall - which are pretty fabulous.