“Visiting MSU/Area for first time. A++ for food and service”
Review of Bulgogi

Bulgogi
Ranked #68 of 211 Restaurants in East Lansing
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

As I lived in Korea for a year I was hesitant to try here but my son wanted Korean. So we gave it a go. It was a good choice. The menu was a bit much so Gene suggested the 2 person combo and spicy rice cake for appetizer. He says it would likely be enough and if not we could order more. Our party size was 3 adult size eaters. It was more the enough. We asked to have lettuce leaf and sliced garlic so we could wrap it in the traditional style and they were happy to oblige. Total cost was 59 or so and it included a few beers. Would go again. Gene and his colleague were attentive but not over bearing and the soup that came with combo was great. My adobe would be to enjoy the kimchi and other plates and then start the cooking.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We had a wonderful time dining at Bul Go Gi. The meats were fresh and well-marinated. The servers did a fine job taking care of us. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I went there three times for Korean bbq in 2014. We (incl. Korean friends) all liked our food. Friendly service. Make sure you don't have anywhere else to go afterwards as everybody will be able to smell that you had Asian food.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This was not exactly the same as Seoul, but not half bad, considering we are now in mid-Michigan. They have grill tables for kalbi and bulgogi, but we were in more of a rush. We will return to try the standard grill tables.

1  Thank Senor_Wences
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I have been to many korean restraunt and was not satisfied with the restraunts also I went with 2 other friends and we orderd 1 soon tofu 1 kimchi jun and pork belly the price was very good and we loved that we could grill it by ourselves and also the staff was so nice to us she helped us through the menu and how to grill the pork. Also when we came in the owner came to the front and seated us so nicely. There was about 10 different tables other than us and the food came out about 10 minutes after we orderd. The side side dishes were amazing and probably by far the best kimchi I had in korean restraunt. This is a restraunt that I would come very often even just by my self. My review is different from the other persons. I was 100% not paid to do this this is just personal opinion.

2  Thank Jenny C