“Best korean restraunt ”
Review of Bulgogi

Bulgogi
Ranked #57 of 219 Restaurants in East Lansing
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I have been to many korean restraunt and was not satisfied with the restraunts also I went with 2 other friends and we orderd 1 soon tofu 1 kimchi jun and pork belly the price was very good and we loved that we could grill it by ourselves and also the staff was so nice to us she helped us through the menu and how to grill the pork. Also when we came in the owner came to the front and seated us so nicely. There was about 10 different tables other than us and the food came out about 10 minutes after we orderd. The side side dishes were amazing and probably by far the best kimchi I had in korean restraunt. This is a restraunt that I would come very often even just by my self. My review is different from the other persons. I was 100% not paid to do this this is just personal opinion.

2  Thank Jenny C

Reviewed 14 February 2014

The Indian restaurant that this Bulgogi replaced was top-notch, so I was sad to see it go away. When I learned that a Korean spot was coming in its place, I was excited for some good quality food near my workplace. The decor is good -- but that's where the good things end. The food quality is okay, but not great. The service is very poor. I was the only one in the restaurant and was poorly attended. The portions were very small and the service was indicative of the fact that the owner or management wants to cut corners: small portions, high prices, bad customer service, minimal staff. As of the moment, coming here is a waste of money. A1 on Grand River is a much better option.