“Wow, after 1.75 hrs still no food!!”
Review of Mumbai Fine Indian Dining - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mumbai Fine Indian Dining
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 June 2011

1.75 hrs and still did not have our food. Was really looking forward to dining here before the U2 concert. Got there at 5p and actually got up and left at 6:45. Concert started at 7p. The servers were literally running from kitchen to table, etc. The manager looked so stressed we were worried he would stoke out. He was yelling at the one server and it was unwarranted as she was running her butt off, he should have been telling the kitchen staff to hustle! The main problem seemed to be the kitchen as the servers cannot bring your food if it is not ready-- so cannot blame them. Truly was disappointed.

Reviewed 13 January 2011

I have now been to Mumbai Fine Indian Dining four times, and every single time I have gone, the service has been incredible. Every waiter in the place will bend over backwards to get you the best service possible, including offering to fix our table because he noticed it was a little wobbly! Also, they have always allowed me to sit at whatever table I request, fill my water glass when it is empty without prompting, and the owner of the restaurant always makes sure to stop by your table to get to know you and make sure your dinner is the best it can be.

Each time I have gone I have ordered a different appetizer and main course, and each time it is literally the best thing I've ever tasted. The food is exquisite, no matter what you order. Also, it is very fairly priced.

There has never been a long wait when I have gone, and each time, the service and the food are perfect. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, from someone who eats Indian food to a first timer.

Reviewed 1 January 2011

Very bland food that remotely tastes like north Indian food. Food made for the American palate. No authentic taste at all. No wonder it was almost empty for New Year's day lunch time, when most other Indian restaurants in Metro Detroit area are buzzing with special buffets and long waiting lines.

Bottom line - if you are a non-Indian wanting to think you had Indian food, go here. If you know how true authentic Indian food taste and are looking for it, you'll be disappointed here.