“Cool Bar/Restaurant ”

Crave Robata Grill & Bar
Ranked #320 of 1,236 Restaurants in Detroit
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Located all the way at the end of terminal A this bar and restaurant is pretty cool. The Detroit Airport is nice and new (but the walks are LONG)... Crave has a neat feel to it and a limited food menu but the Wings w bbq sauce are actually pretty good. Service was fast and they were crowded too

1  Thank Jon M

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Was at restaurant Saturday, 9-30 about 2PM. Prime rib sandwich and fries came after 30 minutes cold. She explained cook had to remake sandwich and fries sat there and got cold. Sent back. Second one came, long wait, horrible taste. We wanted to leave and server never returned. Had to go get server at another table and ask for bill. Left food. Personally I would have thought no charge, but we paid. Tried to check out no server, went to bar with bill. Found server and she finally took our bill for payment. She never returned to table to see if everything was OK. Every incident I had to flag her down for attention. Restaurant needs to be looked at by supervisors.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Ordered the crab cake sandwich; which is served with Parmesan fries. The fries were crispy, tasty, and hot. Crab cake sawing was great also. Good draft beer selection was ice cold.

The thing I like most is the location. Crave is at the end of the A terminal. So it is much quieter, less crowed, and more relaxed than other DTW locations. Good job. I" lol be back.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

On our way to Vegas during our layover we stopped in at this gem at it was all that!

Our waitress Misty, was amazing! Her Long Island ice-teas were "tha bomb!!" The food was so fresh and tasty, light and flavorful. We ordered Krab Ragoon and Crisp Tempura Shrimp, you will not be disappointed. Stop by the place and remember to ask for, Misty! She's awesome!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I was in a rush; they brought out my side salad fast and fresh and yummy. the house dressing--ginger and something--was exceptional. Truly! And the burger and fries were both gourmet experiences. The fries were seasoned with something like rosemary garlic. And everything was freshly prepared. IN AN AIRPORT! I see some of the reviews struggled with service--I lucked out that I was traveling midday on a weekday. I'll be back for sure, and fingers crossed my connection flights are on the "low number" end of the A Concourse.